Saturday, August 05, 2006

Group 3 in CSP7 (1)

Tif, Jeannie, Me, Tomy, Michelle, Ellizabeth, Joyce, Grace and Polly ... pretty gals? Want me introduce? :D Just drop me an email, I will try to introduce them to you. :D

Tiffany - An outgoing gal in our group. :) She is so cute and caring. The banana dance she taught us in da trip, I will keep in my mind and teach my children in future. :) So, we should keep in touch in case I forgot some step, you can still teach me. :)

Jeannie - Sushi Queen. :D She is such a lovely sister. :) A friendly Taiwanese just that she comment too much on my attire. :D However, she is my best pal I met in the trip. :) I will really appreciate the friendship between you and me. :)

Tomy - Our adorable and friendly coordinator. :) He is such a nice guy who always make joke and laugh like no body business. :D He is so cute and you will never know how old is he. :D

Michelle - A cute gal who are young and happy go lucky. :) She will be so cool to you if she don't know you. :D But she will be so 'hot' to you if she like you. :D Young little lady, I will miss you happy face whenever I sad. :)

Joyce - Huh, she is so cool, especially when she is wearing sunglasses. She is the one who let us sign on her CSP polo shirt when she is wearing it. So nice. :) Hope that you will remember me and I will definitely remember you.

Grace - Po Chu, a gal from Hong Kong. :) She just give me a feel that, she is a cute and she is the laughter in our group. :) I really cannot forget her facial expression at the dinner in Guangzhou. :D Gal, you know what I mean, don't you? :D

Ellizabeth - another Taiwanese gal. :D I like her smile, the wide smile which will really melt my heart. :D May be she look mature, or I look more childish, I always thought that she is either same age with me or older than me. Who know, she is one year younger than me. :D However, she is truely a nice gal. :)



Polly and I, on the ferry to Macau from Hong Kong. :)
Polly - Polly is a good gal, an optimistic gal. :) During the trip, Polly lost something which means a lot to her. I am so happy when I saw she smile again after few days. :) Guess where she come from? :D Yeah, she is another Taiwanese gal. :D

3 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger ChiawYin said...

I LOVE GROUP 1 !!
Haha....

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger jesslynn said...

aiks .. see you gals so fun and happy, got abit regret for not registering earlier last time, missed out~! Anyway, heheheh, maybe this is luck :p i have no luck to join. Muahahaha :))

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger 唐元 | Yuan Tang said...

hey Jynee, you know what, when I googled "CSP7", your blog came out the first after the CSP7 website!! so that's why i'm here now. haha. i'm actually showing my friend the pictures and videos of csp, he is german-chinese boy, and now he wants to participate in this programme so much!!


Yuan(Toni)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home